Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Message from the Heart Desk

Today, those of you who subscribed to A Heart A Day, may have received an email about from this blog that appeared to be a new post. This was an error. Yesterday as I was going through older posts I accidentally reposted the heart from day 290.  Before I realized my error to my surprise I started to received messages of excitement at the return of A Heart A Day. This got me thinking, perhaps it's about time that I took up where I left off and starting making hearts again. This may need to be my New Year's resolution. Stay tuned....

6 comments:

  1. Hopefully you'll be pack soon sweetpea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss the daily heart and look forward to your return; hope all is well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is OK. I'll miss your hearts and will patiently await your return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to more of your wonderful heart art my love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Phoebe! It has been a little hope I've had closed deep in my heart ever since you stopped...I will continue to dream and hopefully it will come true in the new year x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this requires a lot of work a heart a day. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete