Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 207 ~ Found made Heart and more

Yesterday was a full day of seeing dear friends I haven't seen in a while. By the time I got home, I went straight to bed and fell right to sleep, only to discover this AM that I had neglected to post my heart. So here are yesterday's hearts (you get two) that are both found.


 This heart was found in my sister's apartment.  I made it for her for Christmas a couple years ago. It's hand embroidered and the sequins are hand sewn onto the fabric.



These hearts were outside the cute restaurant my friend Julie and I had lunch at. They are bike racks! There are bike racks all over Long Beach of different shapes, but these were by far the best.


I still owe a heart for today, but will not be able to post it until tomorrow as I will not be around a computer. So tomorrow expect two as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment