Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 113 ~ Heart of Gold

Today I was inspired to start hand beading again. I pulled out all my beads, beading needles, threader, tiny scissors,  and hoop, and spread it all out. I mapped out the heart on a piece of fabric, placed it inside the hoop, and began to sew the beads onto the fabric. After 10 minutes, I'd only sewn on maybe 3 beads. I'd forgotten just how time consuming hand beading is. So in the interest of time, I decided to arrange the beads inside the heart instead, for today's heart. If I do actually finish the heart in time (which is not even possible unless by some divine miracle), I will post it later.


1 comment:

  1. this is a fabulous contrast love, it almost looks like an illustration to me...good luck with the beading my dear xx

    ReplyDelete