Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 80 ~ What are you grateful for?


Ok so I had lunch at a cafe called Cafe Gratitude. So I got to thinking, wouldn't it be cute to make little drawings of all the things I'm grateful for and arrange them nicely inside a heart in photoshop. After hours of trying to arrange my little drawings inside a heart in a way that made sense or at least didn't look terrible, this is what I give you. Ugh. The more I added the worse it got, so I stuck to the very very short list of things I am grateful for. I promise to give you something better tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great concept and I love your style of drawing, very homely, cutesy cartoon style. Don’t be too hard on yourself, you sell you self short here mate. You’ve created an honest, personal artwork that obviously took you a lot of time with – I salute you xx

    ReplyDelete