Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 36 ~ Super Heart to the rescue!

Tonight we went to see an awful movie. It was a super hero movie where the super heros were lame, so I decided to create my own super hero, in Wonder Woman's image, one which would deserve being looked up to and deserves being considered a hero. I haven't decided on a name for her yet, but I do know that her super power would be the ability to cast a spell of love and peace on any situation causing any conflicts to spontaneously and instantly dissolve. Oh and of course she can fly and become invisible.





Images taken from the internet.

2 comments:

  1. this could be one of my most favourite ideas..I made need to steal..I mean swap for 1 of my ideas lol! What movie hun?..I want to know to avoid it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steal (swap) away! I'm excited to see what you would do with it xx
    We saw the new X-Men.

    ReplyDelete