Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 15 ~ Hearts Everywhere

Today I knew I would be out all day so I decided that I would find today's heart in the environment. I was in Newark, NJ at a convention and thought surely I'd have no problem finding hearts. I've been told that when you do this project you start seeing your shape/object everywhere. Well it being only my15th day doing this, I have not started to see hearts everywhere. That is until today. 

After spending the entire day at the convention looking for today's heart to no avail, I started to seeing all kinds of hearts on the walk to the train home!








Found markings on the pavement and scratched into the cement in Newark, NJ

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Brilliant example of finding something afer you've failed at looking for it. Nice photography too (I love how your trainers are sneaking in the bottom of the frame).

    ReplyDelete