Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 13 ~ Coincidence? I think not.

One day last week I went to work, and as I was leaving the house I realized that I wasn't wearing a necklace. I looked at over at the area I keep my necklaces and decided not to wear one, which really never happens. When I got to work I stopped in to see a friend. She handed a box to me explaining that she got this gift for me a while back, but kept forgetting to give it to me, and how she couldn't tell me how cheap it was. I opened the box to find this amazing heart shaped necklace. I thanked her repeatedly and told her that the cost was of no importance, that I absolutely loved it. 
There are two amazing things about this gift. First, my friend doesn't know about my heart a day project. And second, it matched my outfit perfectly! I immediately put it on and proceeded to receive compliments on my beautiful necklace the rest of the day.



Heart shaped necklace given to me by my good friend Linda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment